How to Remove DNS Unlocker from Computer
This article is written to provide you all the information. Which is related to DNS unlocker. Moreover, you will get all the removal process whether it is manual or automatic. In addition, you will get to know how to remove DNS unlocker from computer?
Most of the ads displaying by DNS Unlocker is of box type. Which consists banners, pop-ups, in-line text, underlined keywords etc. In addition, it generally offers you many coupon vouchers and try to engage you in any competitive price and activities. While, you will be working on your computer or surfing the web. After DNS Unlocker installing into your system. It would infuse the site pages you surf with pop-ups ads that say “Advertisements by DNS Unlocker” or “brought by DNS Unlocker“.
Adverse effects of DNS Unlocker
- DNS Unlocker can be injected to any PC with the help of pop-up ads. Generally, pop-ups are the cause of getting the malware into the system. As user click on it, it gets downloaded.
- Sometimes, installation of additional program, which offer enhancement in functionality of the computer by installing them. May tend to download the malware.
Different ways to infiltrate
- Whenever, you stream video on underrated website. Then, it might lead you to download this malware.
- It can insert its nasty code into executable files on the infested PC to run automatically.
- It controls critical registry files which causes permanent crashing of the PC.
- In addition, this adware can modify browser settings for example; changing of Homepage and Search engine.
- Moreover, it can frequently display false security alerts, warnings, and pop-ups abruptly.
- It does consume all the available resources of your PC to make weak the performance of your PC.
Adware DNS Unlocker Redirect Removal Guide
If Adware has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
How to remove DNS Unlocker from computer?
For removing this adware from your computer, you have two ways:
1st: Automatic removal of this adware from Malwarebytes anti-malware:
From Malwarebytes anti-malware program
- In the first place, just download the software of Malwarebytes.
- Then, as downloading of Malwarebytes completes, run it once.
- Further, you will see User Account Control wizard on screen. Hence, select yes option. In order to complete installation task.
- Afterwards, some more steps require to accomplish. In which, you will see configuration option. Then, click on NEXT option,
- Subsequently, few more option will appear on screen. hence, click on next by which you save default settings.
- Lastly, you will see Finish option at the end of installation process. Then, you need to click on it. In order to complete the process of installation.
- And, as you click on finish option. Malware anti-malware program will start instinctively.
- Consequently, Malwarebytes will start and update its database.
- Hence, in order to scan PC, you will need to click on SCAN NOW option.
- Then, you have to choose apply actions option. Further, on completing the scan. You will have to choose option “ignore” or “quarantine”.
- In addition, to delete of all the quarantined files. You will have to click on delete all option.
- Afterwards, just click on yes option. Which appears in a pop-up.
- Then, you will need to do one more thing i.e. restart your computer for completing the removal of malware.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove adware manually.
To remove DNS Unlocker redirect adware, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – DNS Unlocker Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
2nd: For manual removal of DNS Unlocker you would need to follow these steps:
Reboot in safe mode
For windows vista/ 7/ XP
- In the first place, restart computer
- Then, tap F8 until computer starts rebooting.
- And, select safe mode with networking.
For windows 8/ 8.1
- Right click on windows icon.
- Then, select control panel >> system and security >> administrator tools >> system configuration.
- Further, click on safe boot >> OK
- Then, new window will appear.
- And, select restart option.
For windows 10
- Tap on start.
- Then, tap on power button.
- Further, hold down shift button, while selecting restart.
- Afterwards, select trouble shooting >> advanced option >> startup settings >> restart.
- Now, PC will reboot.
- Then, new startup settings will be shown.
- Lastly, select enable safe mode.
Removal of extensions associated with it from browser:
- At first, you need to click on the icon of settings in internet explorer homepage.
- Then, choose manage add-ons and then, after that select toolbars & extensions option.
- Further, search for any DNS Unlocker
- Afterwards, disable them.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove DNS Unlocker from your browser.
- Open chrome and, in the address bar write chrome://extensions/.
- Then, search for any DNS Unlocker file in list.
- Further, tap on recycle bin.
- And, confirm the removal of detected files DNS Unlocker
- Initially, open the Mozilla firebox, in the address bar write about:addons
- Then, tap on extension tab.
- Further, find DNS Unlocker entries from list.
- And, remove detected entries.