How To Remove Video Downloader PUP from your Computer
Video Downloader Pro virus is basically a PUP that annoys user to death. So you should think well before installing this controversial Program on your Computer. Not just twice you should think at least ten times before installing this software.
Its developers do present it as a very useful Application for your Computer which enables you to download videos from YouTube and other sites. But along with Video downloading function, it starts a multiple number of adverse processes on computer.
Some of its adverse impacts on your System are as follows
- Its most of the functions are questionable as well as unpleasant.
- Since it uses shady distribution techniques to make entry into your computer, technicians describe it as potentially unwanted Program.
- It makes heaps of popup ads and browser add –on on your webpages. The pop up ads hide the content of your webpages and nothing can be more irritating than it for you or any other computer user
- It uploads various kinds of web advertisements during browser sessions.
- Video Downloader Pro virus has a strong tendency to alter the settings of your internet browsers including Opera, Chrome and Firefox etc. It in a way hijack your browsers and used them in whatever way it likes to make use of them.
- The ads it loads on your screen may not be just annoying but harmful as well.
- It can crash or make your browser sluggish. Not just browsers it can make your entire computer sluggish.
- It may track your browsing activities to target you with the ads having content that suits your interest.
- It may gather your search queries, gather info and trace your IP Address and location.
Video Downloader PUP (potentially unwanted program) is Popular in these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – Video Downloader Removal Tool <<
Video Downloader (Potentially Unwanted Program) Removal Guide
If PUP (potentially unwanted program) has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
How To Remove Video Downloader Pro virus from your Computer?
You should keep it in mind that all the third party apps which screen on your computer are not helpful for you. There may be ads which may be promoting malware and viruses. Some ads land there only with the purpose that you click on it and it will make some revenue for its developer.
Most of the ads are misleading because from their name they are supposed to be from prestigious institutes but when you go inside, you come to know that the ads have not any distant connection with any prestigious institute.
It may redirect and force you to visit dangerous websites. Here it may attempt to sell you questionable software.
So we recommend you to uninstall it from your computer as early as possible. And never ever pay any heed to its offers. Its offers are scams to trap user.
You can either remove it using an antivirus or Antimalware or simply by applying a given procedure. The first one is called Automatic Malware Removal method and the second one is called Manual method.
Automatic Malware Removal Method
The Process of using a security software to remove Malware, PUP’s and viruses etc. from computer is as follows.
- First of all you will have to check whether there is an antimalware present on your computer. If it is not there, you will have to download and install it from internet. There are too many antimalware present on computer. But we suggest you to download Malwarebytes only. It is currently the No. 1 antimalware.
- Once you will finish download and installing it, then tap on Scan Now button. It will scan your computer bit by bit.
- After finishing scan, it will show you the threats existing to your Computer.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove software manually.
To remove Video Downloader PUP software, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – Video Downloader PUP Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
How to get rid of Video Downloader Pro virus from the Computer of Victim manually?
Sometimes the antimalware which you use to remove malware and other threats from computer fails to remove them completely. At that time you can try to remove it using manual method of malware removal. The full procedure is as given below.
From Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ Vista and XP Control Panel
For Windows 7/8/ 10/ 8.1
- Visit the Control Panel of your Computer
- And then select the option Programs and Features.
- If you are an XP user, then you have to tap Add/ Remove Programs.
- Windows 10 and 8 users need to select Applications and click on Uninstall a Program
- Identify Driver Restore
- And Press Uninstall and then Tap OK.
How to eliminate Driver Restore PUP from browser shortcuts?
IE/Mozilla Firefox/ Chromes shortcuts
- Right click Mozilla shortcut and then Press Properties.
- And visit shortcut tab and look for Malicious URL.
- Then remove this malicious URL from shortcut tabs.
- Apply exact procedure for other browser shortcuts.
- Eliminate it from Desktop, Start Menu and Taskbar.
From internet browsers
- Tap Internet Explorer icon and visit Menu
- And, then tap on Manage add-ons
- In Manage Add-ons Window, search Driver Restore plugin
- Tap disable to eliminate it.
- Now select ‘Internet Options’ in General tab.
- Eliminate the URL and change it with your favorite domain name
- Press Apply to apply the above made changes.
- Then Go to Menu again to reset your browser.
- Tap on the Internet Options and select Reset in Advanced tab
- Check option Delete personal settings and then tap on Reset to complete the removal process.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that Video Downloader PUP remove from your browser.
- Go to Chrome Menu and then select Extensions
- Look for Driver restore and then move it to Trash.
- Now reset Google Chrome Homepage and the search engine.
- Go to Menu and then select Settings.
- Tap on Set pages and then remove malicious search sites
- Then enter the name of your favorite domain and select it as Homepage
- Then apply the same Procedure for your search engine.