How to Remove Driver Navigator from your Computer
This article is going to tell you all the useful stuffs for removing Driver Navigator from your computer. Moreover, you would find lots of information by which you can create a shield to protect your computer from invader. In addition, you would get to know about the ways in which Driver Navigator infiltrates and its bad effects on computer health and so on.
It is a PUP (potentially unwanted program) which is developed by Easeware. But, It has bad reputation on internet. Generally, driver navigator counts in PUP (potentially unwanted program). Moreover, sometimes Driver Navigator behaves like an adware or scareware. Hence, we can count it as an adware as well. It also involves in many misleading activities and perform many unusual tasks. It is self-proclaimed freeware which can detect unknown driver and update installed drivers. However, for using its all features you would need to purchase this driver. In addition, all the features offered by driver navigator can be accessed by any windows operating system. Driver Navigator actually a potentially unwanted program.
Side effects of Driver Navigator
- This pup might be a cause slow of internet connection.
- It can connect you without your consent to internet.
- Moreover, this PUP is also responsible for showing rogue security alerts, pop-ups and fake notifications.
- It can modify desktop settings and web browser settings also.
- In addition, this PUP disturbs you by redirecting to any malicious website.
Driver Navigator PUP (potentially unwanted program) is Popular in these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – Driver Navigator Removal Tool <<
Ways of spreading
- The Driver Navigator could come with packaged installers. At the point when you don’t pay attention on the given terms on installation wizard. And, they regularly wind up accepting extra programming they need not bother with.
- It might be that Driver Navigator can infiltrate with suspicious pop ups as well. You may go over them while going to suspicious website pages or the advertisements could appear by malevolent program available on your computer.
- You could find offers to download adware, PUPs, and different suspicious programs. Moreover, it can redirect you to a site that contains malevolent applications such as: Trojans, viruses, adware, and so on.
Driver Navigator (Potentially Unwanted Program) Removal Guide
If PUP (potentially unwanted program) has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
How to remove Driver Navigator by easeware from your computer?
From Malwarebytes anti-malware:
- If you want to remove this PUP. Firstly, download Malwarebytes anti-malware software.
- And, on completing the downloading of software. Then, close all the running programs.
- Then, you have to double click on icon “mbam-setup” for starting installation of Malwarebytes anti-malware software.
- Afterwards, go to USER ACCOUNT CONTROL. And then, tap on yes button.
- In addition, you would need to click on next option and you will see given instructions. Then, continue to click on next. Until, you see finish option.
- Further, click on finish option.
- In addition, Malwarebytes anti-malware software will begin.
- And, it would update anti-malware database.
- Further, as you will click on scan now button, it would start to scan.
- Then, all detected files or entries will appear on your computer screen. And, remove them.
- After doing this, it will take a few second to restart your system.
- Allow the computer to reboot. By accepting the commands.
- Afterwards, on restarting computer scan your computer one more time to make sure that no residual is left.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove software manually.
To remove Driver Navigator software, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – Driver Navigator Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
For manual method:
We strongly recommend you to remove this PUP from your computer using automatic method. Since, it is difficult to remove it manually and for doing this you must have practical knowledge of computer.
Reboot in safe mode
For windows vista/ 7/ XP
- In the first place, restart your computer
- Then, click on F8 until computer starts rebooting.
- Further, you would need to select safe mode with networking.
For windows 8/ 8.1
- To make your computer in safe mode, right click on windows icon.
- Then, select control panel >> system and security >> administrator tools >> system configuration.
- Further, click on safe boot and followingly click on OK.
- Then, new window will be displayed.
- Lastly, select restart option.
For windows 10
- In the first place, tap on start.
- Then, tap on power button. And, hold down shift button, while selecting restart.
- Further, select trouble shooting in which you would have to go to advanced option. And then, startup settings and restart.
- Then, PC will reboot. Consequently, new startup settings will appear.
- Afterwards, select enable safe mode.
In windows 10
- In the first place, you need to click on start >> settings >> system >> apps and features (in left column)
- Then, search for Driver Navigator
- Afterwards, click uninstall >> confirm.
In windows 8 or 8.1
- On right clicking on window icon.
- Then, menu >> control panel >> programs and feature >> uninstall a program
- Further, find Driver Navigator
- Afterwards, click on Uninstall.
- Wait for processing.
In Windows 7 or vista
- Firstly, start >> control panel >> programs and features >> uninstall a program.
- Then, search for Driver Navigator
- Further, uninstall it.
Remove from browsers
In windows XP
- At first, you would need to click on start.
- Then, select control panel
- Afterwards, select add or remove programs
- Further, search Driver Navigator entries
- Click on remove
From internet explorer
- Firstly, open settings of IE (internet explorer).
- Then, click on manage add-ons >> toolbars and extension
- Further, search for Driver Navigator.
- Afterwards, disable them.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Driver Navigator from your browser.
- At first, type chrome://extensions/ in the URL bar.
- Then, find Driver Navigator from list.
- Further, click on recycle bin.
- Lastly, confirm removal of Driver Navigator.
- Type about: addons in URL bar of firebox.
- Then, click on extensions tab.
- Further, locate for Driver Navigator.
- Afterwards, click on remove.