How to Get Rid of “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” from your Computer?
Many of you may be running pirated version of Windows. After using it for some time, you see a message on your screen “this copy of Microsoft Window is not genuine”. This message displays mostly at the time when you open your computer.
This message should not panic you because it is a professionally designed scam. The motive behind creating this message on your computer Windows is just to fool you so that you purchase their utilities.
The Utilities you will download may be infected with serious kinds of Ransomware and may land you in a great trouble. So it is important for you to know the removal guidelines for “Microsoft Windows is not genuine”. Otherwise this may bring in viruses and Trojans to your computer which will wreak havoc with your device.
Differences between scam messages and genuine alerts
There are some important things which you should know if you have a pirated version of Windows installed on your computer.
- When your Genuine Windows expire, you will not receive any alert prompting you to reboot computer.
- And, you will not receive any message from Microsoft which will tell you your device is in danger.
- And, third you will not be asked to complete survey to obtain a Product key
- You will be simply asked to activate your Windows
- Moreover, fake message may prompt you to call a Tech support service and pay money.
- Further, the language of these scam messages differs from Alerts you receive from Microsoft Windows.
Risks it poses to your computer
If in the state of panicness, you tapped on “Activate your key” then what happens next, read the text below
- First of all it will download serial_debloquer_contenu.txt and ShareCash downloader
- ShareCash downloader is the creation of ShareCash LLC. The Tool distributes surveys in an intrusive way.
- It may also drop malware and viruses on your computer which eventually led to Windows crash.
- It is best to avoid “this copy of Microsoft Window is not genuine” otherwise it may redirect you to unknown and malicious sites.
- Instead you should gear up to remove it from your computer.
“Microsoft Windows is not genuine” Software is Popular in these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” Removal Tool <<
How to get rid of “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” from your computer?
You can remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” from your computer either by using an Antimalware or by applying a set manual procedure. But we recommend you to try Automatic Removal method first. Because it is a more convenient and quick method than manual method. While applying manual method, you will have to meddle with system files. This may result in a damage to computer files. A damage to any computer file or program may disrupt the entire functioning of the computer.
“Microsoft Windows is not genuine” Software Removal Guide
If software has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
Remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” using Antimalware
The Procedure to remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” using Antimalware is as follows
- First of all install a Powerful Antimalware on your computer
- Then scan your computer with this software
- It will show you the list of existing threats to your computer
- Select and click on uninstall to remove“Microsoft Windows is not genuine”
- You can choose to scan your computer for one more time. This will eradicate the remaining threats.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove software manually.
To remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” software, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
How to remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” manually?
If you are still unsure about the total elimination of “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” from computer. Then you can try to remove it manually from your computer Windows and browsers one by one.
For Windows 7/8/10/8.1
- First of all start your computer
- After starting your computer, then go to ‘Control Panel’.
- And, in the control Panel, select Programs and Features
- Windows 8/10 users should choose Uninstall a Program
- While as Windows XP users should choose Add/Remove Programs
- Look for “Microsoft Windows is not genuine”
- Uninstall the scam and click on OK apply these changes.
How to remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” from internet browsers?
For Internet Explorer
The procedure is as given below:
- First of all open your IE browser and go to its Menu
- Here select Manage Add-ons
- A new window will open on your computer. Search “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” tech scam in it.
- Tap disable to disable these entries.
- Then gear up to change the homepage and search engine of your browser
- Go to IE Menu and hit Internet Options in the General Tab
- Then eliminate malicious URL and enter domain name.
- Tap on Apply to apply changes.
- Then choose Reset
- Check option Delete personal settings in new window and tap on reset to finish the procedure.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove “Microsoft Windows is not genuine” from your browser.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open your browser and visit its Menu
- In the Menu, select Extensions in Add-ons
- Choose Microsoft Windows is not genuine” and Tap Remove
- Select suspicious Extensions and search malicious entries.
- Tap Remove and gear up for Resetting Firefox.
- Now click on Reset Firefox several times till it resets your browser
For Google chrome
- Open your chrome and visit its drop down menu
- Select Extensions and look for “Microsoft Windows is not genuine”
- Move it to Trash.
- Then visit Menu once again and select Settings.
- Now click Manage Search engines in Search section
- And eliminate malicious search sites and choose Google as preferred domain name
- Tap Reset once more to confirm earlier command.