How to Remove Pro PC Cleaner form Computer
If you are facing problems from Pro PC Cleaner. And, want to remove Pro PC cleaner from your computer. Then, this is the best place for you. Here, you will find every bit of knowledge about PC cleaner. In this article, you will find step to remove Pro PC Cleaner form your computer instantly. And, for doing this you will get both methods manual and automatic as well.
Pro PC Cleaner
Pro PC Cleaner is a program which offers you tool for cleaning malicious registry entries. And, claims for enhance functionality and also increase the processing speed of computer. In addition, this program will start to display numerous scanners. In order to install another malware. Because, these scanners might contain malicious files. Moreover, this program does not clean until you pay its full payment for purchasing software. So, don’t use this application it only seems useful. But, in actual it is not. So, avoid this app to be secure from this program.
Adverse effects of getting Pro PC cleaner
- This rogue program can modify registry settings to open itself as user start the PC.
- In addition, Pro PC Cleaner redirects users to sponsored party webpage that can ruin browsing.
- Moreover, this can collect private data and information such as: credit card details, userID, passwords and other financial data.
- Further, it has tendency to allow third party sponsored programs to be installed on the target PC.
- This slows down the PC performance seriously.
- It can cause web traffic and can lead to not getting any online task requests.
- This program displays infinite pop-ups of false malware alert.
- Not only this, but it creates damaging files and vulnerabilities.
- Last but not the least, it uses systems vulnerabilities to infiltrate another bundled malicious content.
How Pro PC Cleaner spreads?
Via external media: Usually, whenever, you use any external removal media from any one. In that case, you never search or try to find out that is it malicious device or not? External media such as DVD, pen drives and memory cards might consist any malware. So, they can be one of the reason to have malware.
Via free downloads: Generally, user gets temptation by any offer from which they are getting benefits. And just install any free software claiming the same. But, user need to search for authentication of the product. Then, they should install the program. In this way, user might get malware.
Via Spam emails: Mostly, spams you are receiving can have malicious links. And, that might be responsible for getting this malware.
P-2-P sharing: peer to peer sharing (P-2-P) also might lead you to download this kind of malware into your system.
Pro PC Cleaner Software Removal Guide
If Software has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
How to remove Pro PC cleaner from computer?
Scan via Malwarebytes anti-malware software:
- Firstly, download the Malwarebytes anti-malware software. So that, you can start the removal process automatically.
- As, downloading of software completes. You would need to close all programs of computer.
- Afterwards, you have to click on the icon “mbam-setup” for installing anti-malware program.
- Then, you will see USER ACCOUNT CONTROL wizard on your computer screen. And, in order to continue the installation task, click on yes button.
- After completing all steps of installation, Malwarebytes anti-malware would start. And, Malwarebytes update its database.
- Then, you would need to click on scan now option. And, the scan of the system will begin.
- On completing the scan, Malwarebytes anti-malware software will show you detected files.
- Then, remove all of them, by clicking on remove selected.
- Afterwards, Malwarebytes anti-malware software would remove all the nasty files and registry entries.
- Further, all you need is to restart the computer. Accept the commands and let the computer restart. And, as computer restart you will find malware free computer of yours.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove software manually.
To remove Pro PC Cleaner Software, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – Pro PC Cleaner Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
For manual removal method follow the given procedure:
Search & Remove Hidden Malicious Files from computer
For windows 10
- Firstly, click on windows + E on keyboard.
- Then, click view tab.
- And, check for hidden file and extensions.
In windows 8 or 8.1
- In the first place, on home screen, tap on windows explorer.
- Then, go to view tab.
- Furthermore, you need to put check marks on file name and extensions & hidden items.
- After that, close the windows explorer.
For windows 7/ XP & Vista
- Initially, user need to tap on the Windows icon.
- Afterwards, choose open windows explorer
- Then, click on Organize and go to select Folder
- Further, you need to search Options.
- Then, click on new tab option.
- Afterwards, opt show hidden files and folders option.
- After that, uncheck hide protected system operating files.
- Lastly, click on yes option. And, confirmed it by clicking on ok.
Remove Pro PC Cleaner from control panel.
From Windows XP:
- Select Start. then, go to Control Panel.
- After that, select Add or Remove Programs.
- Then, search for Pro PC Cleaner.
- Select Uninstall.
From Windows 7/ Vista:
- Select Start.
- After that, go to Control Panel.
- Then, select Uninstall a Program.
- Further, search for Pro PC Cleaner
- And, Select Uninstall.
From Windows 8/ 8.1:
- In the first place, go to Menu.
- Select Search.
- Then, select Apps.
- Further, control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program then choose Programs.
- Then, search for Pro PC Cleaner,
- Select Pro PC Cleaner.
- And, Select Uninstall.
From Windows 10:
- Firstly, Select Start option for opening Start menu,
- Then, select the Settings.
- Afterwards, select App & features.
- Search for Pro PC Cleaner
- Then, select on it,
- After that, Select on Uninstall button.
- Lastly, select to confirm.
Reboot in safe mode
For windows vista/ 7/ XP
- Firstly, restart computer
- Then, click on F8 until computer starts rebooting.
- Further, select safe mode with networking.
For windows 8/ 8.1
- In the first place, right click on windows icon.
- Then, you need to select control panel Þsystem and security Þadministrator tools Þsystem configuration.
- Further, click on safe boot ÞOK
- Then, new window will be displayed.
- Afterwards, select restart option.
For windows 10
- In the first place, tap on start.
- Then, tap on power button.
- Afterwards, hold down shift button, while selecting restart.
- Then, select trouble shooting Þadvanced option Þstartup settings Þ
- Further, PC will reboot.
- Then, new startup settings will be shown.
- Lastly, select enable safe mode.
How to remove registry entries:
- For cleaning the registry, click on start button.
- Afterwards user will see an option of RUN then click on it.
- Then, a box will be shown on display, type REGEDIT in that box,
- After that, just press enter key or you may just click on the ok button.